Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finals Suck...

So, I really hate finals right about now, my first two weren't too bad as I had a B and an A- in the classes before going into those finals. However, now I have my gauntlet coming up with Corporate Finance, International Finance, and Econometrics finals all in the next two days. If I make it through these with any sense of sanity, I will consider it a victory. Here's to keeping my GPA over 3.0 for the semester.

Anticipated Grades:

Federal Tax Accounting: B-

Corporate Finance: A

Econometrics: C-

Economics of Baseball: A

International Finance: B+

Estimated GPA: 3.13

If I actually achieve this, I think I'll cry...

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This PokerStars tournament is a No Limit Texas Hold’em event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 209250

No comments: