Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sleep habits?

So I thought that not having class until 1:50pm on Mondays and Wednesdays would be a good thing. About two months into the school year, I've started to realize that couldn't be farther from the truth. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have class at 9:35am and having such a differential on those days from Mondays and Wednesdays have been killing me. I don't like to go to bed and I admit that I have a little bit of a sleeping problem, so I don't go to bed until absolutely necessary. So waking up on one day at 12:30pm and 8:30am the next isn't exactly a good schedule to follow.
On a positive note, I think I'll be able to graduate after a summer class or 2 and am going to send out my recommendation requests for graduate school within the next week.

Poker Bankroll: $534.45

No comments: